Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
In line with decree (108 of 23/02/2022) issued by the Campania Region, the initiative provides space optimization that adapts to the upcoming waste reception and final product storage.
Comune di Napoli (NA)
Type of service:
Total site surface:
Paper and cardboard recovery line
Treatment capacity: 37.200 t/year
Paper bales: 21.200 t/year
Cardboard bales: 7.800 t/year
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
A highly automated paper and cardboard recovery section is provided.
The line counts with automatic screening and sorting as well as robotic quality control reaching a processing capacity of 37,200 tons/year.
The following objectives and performance levels are expected:
- Mitigation of social impacts related to transportation of waste to terminals outside the province or region;
- Best ratio between investment costs, operating costs and material recovery performance (paper and cardboard) in accordance with the BATs.
- Full compliance of the regional policy framework in line with the local urban waste management plan.
- Obtaining grants released by the National Recovery and Resilience Facility Plan (RRF), under measure M2C1.1.I1.1 – Line B;
- The mitigation of environmental impacts related to paper and cardboard recovery processes
- The achievement of circular economy goals related to waste and the fulfilment of EU standards concerning the conservation of natural environments, climate change and carbon footprint.